Saturday, May 16, 2009

Update



So as you may have noticed I have been absent from my blog. For the three people who read it, I am sorry. I also feel I owe my loyal readers an explanation. Here you go...you ready? This is huge and very complex. I have been sick. Yeah I know, I have had this blog for almost a year and have never had to take any sick time. Well I am glad the people here at kendurbin.net allow for the sick time. But I am back and have a lot to share, the question is were to start.


Well I should start by saying I will only be back for a few days. I will be departing on Thursday to Germany for twelve days. Yes, finally a vacation and it couldn't come any sooner. While we are there we will be spending time with Shane and Buffy (Nicole's brother and sister-in-law). I am really looking forward spending time in the land of big pretzels and big beer. Moreover, I am very excited to visit some of the places my Dad visited when he was stationed in the Army in Frankfurt, Germany in the late 60's. I have some pictures of him with some buddies on the base in Frankfurt and a supposed love letter written to him from a German girl. It is written in German and I am looking for someone to translate. My Dad the International Man Of Mystery...Yeah Baby!


Aside from the vacation, I have been spending the last week or so pretty sick. It seems I had some flu symptoms but I didn't have the swine flu. Although I am growing a tight curly tail and snort while I talk and laugh now. Weird. Nevertheless it has been miserable and I am so damn cranky when I am sick. I am mean, I am a super %&$hole. For those I pissed off I am sorry but it is a terrible side affect of my bout with the flu. Aside from a lingering cough I think I am done with it and all I can say is , "good riddens!"


So all in all I must say I am doing okay. I will try to blog a little from Germany but I would look for the bulk of my pictures to be posted from the trip when I get back. So for now I need to learn some German and get my fat obese arse back to the gym.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Finally! Glad to hear you are feeling better!