Saturday, April 3, 2010

Never Second Guess

Movement of dream is depended upon how much you are willing to push yourself relentlessly towards it everyday.

Ever since I started Culinary school I have enjoyed every second of it, even when I nearly cut my figure off.  It has opened up to me so many opportunities and possibilities that I could never imagine.  It has already allowed me to meet some of the nicest and most talented people in food.  Despite that there seems to be a problem, something that is haunting me, a feeling that I can't seem to shake away.

If you know me or have read this blog for any length of time you know that I have a slight confidence problem. Even though most of the time I tend to hide it behind my sarcasm and humor it is still very much still with me everyday. Now I am no psychiatrist but this certainly can not be healthy.   Lots of times I can't see myself doing anything in the culinary world good enough to be accepted or liked.

This is a problem because confidence is everything, without it you will just always fail. Strangely that seems to be what consistently has happen in my life.  I find something I love and end up destroying it before I even get a chance to do anything worthwhile.  So how can I prevent this from happening this time at Culinary School? At this point I am not sure, I don't have an answer but to say I plan to not go down without a fight.

This concludes the incoherent babbling bull crap....

No comments: