Monday, January 10, 2011

The Thin Line



With the new year if gives us time to reflect and look forward.  Hopefully in a positive manner, hopefully its an opportunity to get excited about the challenges ahead and the unseen rewards of just being alive.  For me I always look to be positive and hope for the best but then I come to, and realize with everything there is a thin line of BS that most people want to ignore.  Well I am the one who looks for that line first and then I go from there and evaluate. 

This is not the best way to muddle through things including food and all things culinary because will make you one grumpy person.  I can't just watch a simple cooking show without first ripping it apart with my cranky suggestions or culinary corrections.  I am not proud of this, but after one year at Culinary school I consider myself a genius of all things food.  I am kidding, I am no genius of anything, to be a genius you have to be a smart I am just cynical.  Which along with my sarcasm makes for a pretty hilarious time when watching the Food Network.  Hey I would love to make the jack these folks make for making grilled cheese ten different ways but for now I will sit on my fat butt and enjoy myself by looking for the thin line of BS.

No comments: