Sunday, January 4, 2009

HNY



We all made it to enjoy the ups and downs of a new year. So many questions run through my head when approached by another 365 days. A question that everyone likes to ask is, "What is your new years resolution?" As if they can't wait to hear you commit to something and then take pleasure watching you fail miserably and quit. So with that said I will not be committing to anything on this blog. Those who know me, know what I have committed to, and I look forward to working hard to see those commitments through.

As for this blog, a new year, I am sure will bring more and more sarcasm, by now I am sure you have grown to love it. I look forward to hearing from you and whats on your mind. Ideas shared are how we grow. Also I will be trying to include some video blogs, I think this may be more as Spring comes and I head out back on some cycling adventures.

Peace.

No comments: