Friday, February 27, 2009

Poof!

Now you see it, now you don't. What am I talking about? My job...! Yes this week I joined countless other fine Americans on the unemployment line. I am still very shocked and a little upset. I am not really in the mood to lay blame, but when you are not in control of business decisions sometimes you lose. So now I am at a crossroads and deciding what I should do next. After discussing it with Nicole I have done some soul searching and decided to pursue a dream of mine. What is that dream? How do I plan on achieving it? Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh Ken! I am so sorry to hear this!

Well, at least now you can pursue your dreams of being a stripper! Please let me lend a hand by letting me pick out your stripper name. Its the least that I can do...