Monday, February 16, 2009

You Dirty Filthy Pig

Well I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Weekend or Singles Awareness Weekend. Either way it was a time to spend some time with the one you love, for me that was Nicole and lots of empty calorie food. I ate like pig, I can't believe I let myself get this way? I guess old habits are easy to fall back into especially when it brings you enjoyment. I would consider having my mouth wired shut, but if you know me, you know I love to hear myself talk so that wouldn't work. I think the answer is more piratical than that and should be easy for me, but it's not.

So I am asking some folks out there for some help? What works for you? I am exercising but I am having a lot of trouble with the eating healthier part. Maybe I just need Gordon Ramsey call me every morning and tell what a filthy pig I am. My problem is Spring is fast approaching and I am not going to look right in cycling garb. I could be ticketed by the police for indecent exposure. I could just see the ticket now, "spandex does not really mean one size fits all" You laugh but I break out in a cold sweat just thinking about the idea of spandex and a cycling jersey...YIKES!

No comments: