Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thirty Six

Now that my birthday has came and went I am left only feeling one year older. Not really a bad thing, depends on your outlook. When turning a year older some folks treat it like they have one foot in the grave, just waiting for the grim reaper to show up sounding like Adam Carolla. Me I guess I wouldn't say I bring about that much drama, but as I move through my later thirties it is kind of weird. In the sense that when I was a kid I can remember my parents friends in their thirties and was like, "wow that is old." Now I am that guy, someone who is old or at least old enough to say ,"I remember when ......" So the point to all this, not sure, all I know is that I am only a few years away from a very uncomfortable visit with my doctor. Ouch!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday old dude!