Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Have You

What a great weekend Nicole and I were able to share. It was unseasonably warm and just all around a beautiful weekend. One of those weekends you wish could just go on forever. I don't really take time to appreciate how much joy being married to Nicole brings me. How lucky am I that I am able to share weekends like this with someone like her. Here is what I am talking about, example found in the story below:

Yesterday we had some nasty weather role through our area. As I was monitoring it from the web on multiple websites and on TV. She was on the couch taking a nap. I was thinking how is that possible? We are only minutes away from being swept up in a tornado and she is sleeping, just crazy. She did briefly wake up an noticed I was in a crazy weather panic, and I said,"I think we are going to get hit with a tornado in about a half hour. Aren't you worried?" She just rolled over and said so calmly, "No, I don't need to worry about it, because I have you."

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is a sweet story! :)

I love your new blog layout!

Ken said...

Well you know my birthday is less than three weeks away lol....Just kidding.....