Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Big In China




GM, Ford doing well in China,

Posted using ShareThis



Now I am not going to ramble on about how I have all the answers about high oil prices. And I am not going to point any fingers at any lawmakers or anything. Nicole gets to hear me complain enough about all of those issues... :)

What I will say is I think its interesting that GM and Ford have seemed to find a market to buy their cars and trucks instead of America. But is it too little to late for them, time will tell. I think it is also funny what they say in the article about how the goverment is controlling their fuel prices in China...lol... Now that is a great business plan, make everyone pay for their cheap prices. And I am sure their goverment is also invested in oil.

Peace

No comments: