Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All I Got Was A Rock





As I gaze outside my window at work I am amazed how the seasons present themselves so quickly. I just remember a few short weeks ago I was having the A/C on and wondering when I would be enjoying the cool crisp fall air. Wouldn't you know this morning on my way to work I did just that.

I find that fall is my favorite season because of sounds of haunted house screams and smells of hot apple cider. I would also be remiss if I didn't mention that I met Nicole on Halloween Day five years ago. Also Nicole is a crazy decorating fool when it comes to Halloween and that is something I have come to enjoy very much.

This weekend Nicole and I are going to get us a pumpkin and enjoy some Autumn fun. If I see the Great Pumpkin I will put in a good word for you.

No comments: