Well I want to start out by saying I am not much on chain mail or those annoying reply all emails. When I first saw the the comment from my good friend Andrea on the last post that I was tagged I was thinking tagged?? Then I headed over to her blog Evolve and discovered that it wasn't anything like that all. What it was asking me to do was something that I don't normally like to do, and frankly scared me.
I found out that being tagged requires me to post seven random and or weird facts about myself. Okay here we go....
The items I am about to share can not be repeated or held against me in a court of law.
- I use my tongue to scratch my throat. This btw drives Nicole crazy and she hates when I do it anywhere around her.
- I have a watch fetish
- Can do several voice impressions of people and this would again be something that Nicole could do without.
- Knows probably way too much about his neighbors.
- Once asked his Mom and Dad, when he was 5, if we could take my sister back to the hospital because she wouldn't stop crying.
- Wonders why he can't stop doing what he shouldn't be doing. And why he can't do what he should be doing.
- But most of all, thanks God every night that I have the best wife and friends anyone could ask for.
Well there you go, that should be enough for everyone to laugh about for a while. It was fun thanks Andrea. This was a great exercise to really bring out things that you may want people to know about you but never could work into a conversation.