Monday, February 1, 2010

Tweetup At Findlay Market


Do you twitter?  If not you should, it is a great place to meet new people and network with some of the coolest foodies around.  I twitter, you can find me at kendurbin, sign up and add me and I will include you in my foodie friends feed list that I have on my blog.

So hopefully you signed up on twitter by now so know I can invite you to the Tweetup At Findlay Market.  Saturday 2.6.2010 at High Noon.  We will meet at the Internet Café and Art Gallery across from Silverglades.

Tweep Specials: Taste of Belgium--savory crepe and a waffle with toppings for $9, World Food Bar--buy $10 get 1lb. of a salad free, Daisy Mae's Market--free bananas with $5 purchase, Dojo Gelato--Purchase a pint, get the second for $5.25.

So use the link below to sign up and join us and eat and be marry!

http://twtvite.com/8s7b8a

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the "shoutout." Can't wait to meet everyone on Saturday.
Barb (aka Daisy Mae's Market)