Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Am Mine


Hi everyone, I have noticed that a lot of people who keep up with this blog are close family and friends. That is great, and that is what I first intended it to be initially. Although lately I have seen that I have been getting hits from all across the world. Yeah I know... Maybe one day I will be in Denmark, one can only hope. With that in mind I realize that many people may not know much about their author so today I have decided to give you a brief bio. Goodness never done this really, just in interviews.

My name is Ken, and I hail from the red state of Kentucky, in a city called Hebron. In case you where wondering I do wear shoes and I don't date my sister. I am married to Nicole, the sweetest girl in the world. We do not, at the present moment, have any kids. We do have the craziest but coolest dog in the world, her name is Lucy. I am not really what you would call a savvy web guy but I am learning. I work at Signature Hardware which is a online website that sells decorative plumbing, hardware, lighting, and home and garden items. I know very exciting right. I know, I know... I am living the dream! I have some of the greatest friends on the earth and wouldn't trade them for anything. So as you can see I am pretty simple and well I don't mind it all

So what about you? Where are from? Are you just as boring? I would love to learn more about my readers. So post a comment or email me at durbin.ken@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Take care and have a great day or night depending where you are.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You are getting famous Ken! Soon you will be able to quit your job and just blog all day in your jammies!

I like that you made sure everyone knows that you hail from the bluegrass state. No matter how well somebody knows me, I ALWAYS get that look when I say that I am from KY!

It's that look that says, "Wow, you have all your teeth and you are so...clean and educated??...Then comes the final question that never fails to be asked. "Did you grow up on a farm?"